All I Need  

Posted by Laura Anne

*dusting off the blog*

Tonight I found myself once again listening live to the beautiful voice of the man we have loved for almost 4 years. It has been a strange journey to tonight. The last time I saw him was in a bar. Tonight, in a church. 
You can say a lot of things about Jason Castro, but there a few undeniable things: He will always bring a smile to my face and he will always be one of the finest men on the face of this planet. Oh them tight-ass black jeans. *thud* What was I saying? Oh right, tonight's show. It was a mixture of debut album and Who I Am EP tracks. However, somewhere in the middle there, he mixed in a new song. It's not a new single or anything. It is a song they've had in the bag, but never played live. Here it is. All I Need.


Still makes me swoon after all these years.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Colleen  

Babe, I love you but but not my cuppa. Miss you on Twitter,

Sandy  

Thanks Laura! So glad you had a great time! Thanks for capturing the new song!

Anonymous  

He has a way of making you fall in love all over again!
Thanks for sharing. New music is a good thing, reserving comment until I hear a cleaner recording.