A Real Tweet  

Posted by Colleen

I just have to say that after last night's tweeting spree, frenzy, whatever, I just adore this man more than ever. Yeah, maybe he was just bored and playing with his new toy but still, the way he behaved last night was one of the reasons I was drawn to him in the first place. When you only like an artist for their music, you simply buy their CD. That's where it stops. That, certainly, is where I've stopped in the past.

But as if I need to tell anybody here, Jason is special. It does not surprise me one bit that he has brought together some of the funniest women I have ever met. He has one wicked sense of humor. Yep, beyond his incredible hotness, his gorgeous face and his artistic soul, he harbors a sense of playfulness that is perfectly suited for his Goth Girls. Playfulness. That's what we're about here and that is who he is. Without it, JGG would never have been created or still be in business.


In our play we reveal what kind of people we are.

Ovid
Roman poet

I fucking love Jason Castro!
and the Goth Girls, too.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments