Finally?  

Posted by Colleen


The good news is... Jason has added a new avi to his Twitter page. (So long, orange box.)

The bad news is... this is it.

Argue all you want but this Goth Girl is writing the blog and if you know me, you know how I feel. Yes, I'll follow him. Yes, I'll work my ass off to support him. Yes, I'll continue to drool. But Jason, give a girl a break.

http://twitter.com/jasoncastro

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

In other words, shave, Jason. For the love of Gillette, shave! This is absolute, unadulterated "man laziness". LOL!

Tara  

I agree Mel. Jason does not need facial hair.

On the contrary, I like a little scruff.

Anonymous  

All I can say about Jason's pic is that Betsy's adorable.

I like the scruff and this pic is wayyy sexier than the one of him with the blue dinosaur creature.

Majority rules. You look dirty. Shave, Jason!

Jason! Do whatever you want!!! It's your face and I LOVE it!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Yes, Jason do whatever you want as long as it includes shaving.

Anonymous  

Dude needs serious shave. He has the kind of skin that doesn't need hair except for on his head and...well, you know where else.

But would ya look at those teeth, rawrrr!!!