Jason Update!  

Posted by Melinda

From Carly Smithson's My Space blog. Thanks, Carly. Nice to know he's still alive and well. =)

Castro came over tonight to hang out and check out my new place . He loved it here so im gonna try convince him to rent the apartment downstairs so I can have a friend in my building . Haha !!! We ended up not being able to work my new TV so opted for a movie called Body Of Lies at the famous chinese theatre . Such a good flick !!!!!! We also listened to some of each others new songs we have written . Let me tell you I will be buying Castros record . I am very proud of him . Beautiful songs !!!


Thanks to Madi for the find!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments