He Sleeps - Finally!  

Posted by Melinda

From Betsy's thread on the Dreadheads new forum. I thought it was sweet and wanted to share.

Sept 27, 2008, 7:48am

I should've gotten here sooner! Thanks you guys! Wow! I love it here! I actually found my spot and I didn't have to wait! How is everybody! Well I'm up and ready to go, but my body would've like a few more hours in bed. My 3 little angels are upstairs sleeping soundly (yes, including Jason) and I am about to go make something that will wake them up! Anyhow, we've had a crazy busy amazing week filled with lots of work and decisions, but it is so exciting to see the entire "jason project" develop. Lots of great new songs and so much love!

Well gotta run!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments