TMZ strikes again  

Posted by Laura Anne

"Idol" Loser Lives, Eats ... Doesn't Sing
Posted Sep 16th 2008 6:38PM by TMZ Staff
Whatshisname with the dreads from "American Idol" was spotted eating
a burrito on Tuesday. He put up a good fight with the first half of the burrito,
but grew tired of it and just stopped caring when he got towards the end.


Can't a guy eat his Chipotle in peace?
...but thanks for the new pic!! LOL

read it here

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Bwahahahahaha! I knew TMZ would catch up with Jason soon enough. I didn't think it would be this soon.

Yay!! A new pic! He even makes eating a burrito look sexy.

That's the shirt next to the car, on the phone, down to there!

Anonymous  

this makes me laugh. even still. BWAHAHAHAHA. They have no idea how much cooler he is than them.

Anonymous  

" if you think jason castro (that's his name) is such a loser i'm surprised that you wasted the time to watch him eat a burrito from beginning to end tmz! "

that really cracked me up

if hes such a aloser why did you watch the guy eat ?

wow tmz is full of idiots.
whenever i wtach tmz im like wow
you watched britney walk her dog and now you're critzing her on the swaetpants she wore
wow you're cool

they are so annoying

at least we got a another pic of him

I know I shouldn't like a pic from TMZ, but I LOVED seeing this cause I got him a Chipotle card in Columbus, so for all I know I bought him THAT burrito or barbacoa or whatever it was....That makes me EXTREMELY happy....and he likes it, too.