Just When We Needed You Most  

Posted by Colleen


This is a difficult time, time of uncertainty and some sadness. We have grown accustomed to our daily dose of the man we adore and know that our encounters may be fewer and farther between. As the tour winds down, we all have been looking for some good news. Today, I received some. Here is the flyer for a benefit at which Jason will be performing. I know I speak for all his Goth Girls when I say we couldn't be prouder of you, Jason.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Jason, we are so very proud of you. I cannot wait to see all the wonderful things in store for you.

You truly deserve this, angel.

Anonymous  

This is fantastic....

And yet another Jason Castro experience that I will miss....

*Prays for miracle to be able to see Jason on this special night.*