I Think I Just Died a Little...  

Posted by Melinda

Jason read the Nicholas Sparks' book, "The Guardian"!! My favorite author and a really great book. No worries, Jason. Sparks always makes me cry. =)

I didn't think it was possible, but I just fell in love with him a little bit more....

**Swoon**

Jason Castro will miss the other Idols now that the tour's over, but he won't miss the schedule.

"I'm kind of tired of them telling me what to do all the time," he confessed (he's refreshingly honest).

He read lots of books on tour, most of which were given to him by fans. His latest read? "The Guardian," by notorious tear-jerking romantic Nicholas Sparks.

"I teared up a little," he admitted.


Click here to read the whole article.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

ahahaa can I love this guy anymore!!! Jason you can now do whatever the f@$k you want!!