BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Posted by Melinda

You have GOT to watch this. Preteen Archie fan reaction to David A losing American Idol. It is funnier than shit. Partly because this was me when Jason was kicked off...minus all of the rage-aholic screaming...and prepubescent-ness. Also, because one of the girls refers to David Cook as "that loser who doesn't shave." LOL. See Jason. Guys with beards are losers.

So anyway, now I know how ridiculous I looked. Thank God I didn't video and post it on You Tube. I do have my limits.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

OMG! What a riot! Just like my house---except, of course, for the booze! LMAO!!!

Anonymous  

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAH OMG.

Way too funny!! Can't believe that kids could have such rage...

Anonymous  

I love beards. Guess Imma loser lover....

HA!

That video was outrageous. I totally did that when Jason was forced off Idol. Police were called....

Anonymous  

omg. this was the best thing ever!!!

hahaha.
ohjeez.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hilarious.....pretty similar to my reaction, but I cried alot more than I screamed.

Anonymous  

LMAO and crying, hysterical!

Future Goth Girls, they just don't know it yet :)

Overstrung